THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Deep in my heart...

Thought can go find dear at Ipoh during this weekend. But couldn't make it since have date with friends and we have planned it since last month. Because can't turn down friends again, so I got to disappoint dear. Dear is very important but friends are same important too. Without them, I would not have today. Days without love from parents, friends are the one who give me support, love and help. Without them, I might have commit suicide as I once thought when secondary school time. A very stupid thought though. But it was a very tough days. Most of the people around me have a very great and considerable parents, and even dear. Who actually understand what I have went through? Yes, they brought me to this world, they give me foods and shelter, they let me study. I shouldn't be greedy and ask for more. But what I need the most are their love and attention, and I really think this is not too much from a daughter. How I wish I could have my own children and I will love them all I could. 

0 comments: