THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 13, 2010

Time to make decision...

1 week holidays has been passed.

Have to back to work after 3 more days.
My holidays have been contributed to doing report.
Haven't do exam paper and planning for concert dance.
My holidays like nothing.
Luckily not too bad as still can spend the time with dear.

Went to college to hand in my practical report today.
Asked about the degree course.
They cheated me.
They didn't give any scholarship as they promised.
RM26.9k!!!
Where should I get so much of money?
Very angry at first.

But the advantage is I won't bound with any contract.
Nor got to work with them with a certain years after graduate.
But they said I will definitely get a job with at least RM2.2k after I graduate.
Or even more if I work at private school, maybe around RM2.5k.
But this college always cheat me.
Should I believe them again?
Thought of consider other college.
But afraid that my diploma won't be accepted by the other college.

Dear said continue with this college.
If the other college don't recognize my diploma, then i would have to pay more
and need more time to study as I can't exempted from the first year.
Dear also said it's very good if they promised me with a job after i graduate.
No matter how is the college, what we want is a job only after graduate.
Even some said Segi College is not good, but still many of them get a job.
So, what is good or not is not what we can say.
Really depends on the employer.

Really dislike making decision.
I'm not a good decision maker.
I rather people tell me what to do and I just follow.
I always make the wrong decision instead.
The orientation will be this Saturday.
I should make up my mind by this few days.
So, what should I do now?

0 comments: