THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AGAIN???

Another few days, dear got to go Ipoh again.
Yes, dear got to go to outstation again.
Dear needs to spend 1 month there this time.
I really can't believe that my life turn out like this.
I totally don't feel like doing anything and stick with dear 24hrs/7days.

Finished my practical report,
but still got a lot works to do.
But I just don't feel like doing anything right now.
If can, I just hope that can spend all my time with dear before he goes to Ipoh.
But can I do that?

Still got another 2 days, then school is reopen.
And it's time to back to work.
I really don't have the mood to go back to work anymore.
I'm so useless and irresponsible.
But I really hope to stay beside dear only.

How come suddenly become so belangkai?
How come I become so useless?
NO! NO! NO!!!
Ivy cannot be like this.
Wake up Ivy.
Be tough.
I cannot be beaten so easily...

0 comments: