THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 5, 2009

At least I am being cared

Many people feel that sickness is something very painful and suffer. It is the other way round for me. Sick is the time when I can get attention, love and care from my parents. People may say there is no parent, who do not love and care their own child. I agree with that but my parents will not really show their love until when I am sick. Maybe I should say that their attention and care fall more on my younger brother. Well, this is what usually happens to Chinese families. Son is always more precious than daughter. I never feel sad that I am a girl yet I am really lucky because at least I am not disable. I will make sure that they will see me and proud to have a daughter like me in one day..

0 comments: